So, about this Void Invitational, I am 100% on the fence about joining it. On one hand, I already have all the material done for it, I really need a reason and a deadline to get me to draw some comics, and I've always wanted to do Void a little. On the other hand, the next like... year and a half of my life is pretty booked time-wise, I have this weird feeling I don't really fit in with the kind of comics/characters on Void, and I'm really not interested in receiving harsh critique...and on top of that I'm a little shy! It's hard for me to imagine just jumping in when I don't know a lot people there, you know?
I am the worst flip-flopper, I always wish someone would just make choices for me! Every little thing is like intense deliberation for me, when did I become so stressful...So a buddy from school, `SanguineEpitaph, tagged me in a meme where you share 10 facts about yourself and then tag 10 people do the same. I'm too lazy to tag anybody but here it is:
1. ~bunkun is my #1!! We're two peas in a pod, fo' lyfe.
2. I'm currently working 2 jobs! (A graphic design internship and as a Copy and Print associate at Staples)
3. My favorite food is chocolate orange and this avocado veggie burger sandwich from a restaurant called The Standard.
4. I've got a mild case of trypophobia!
5. I'm actually really shy and get ashamed of like everything I make OTL
6. My favorite movies are Blades of Glory, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and Everything is Illuminated.
7. I've got a major thing for stuff from the 1950's and early 60's, I pretty much only listen to music from then (that and whatever ~bunkun puts on her mix-CD's on our roadtrips haha)
8. I LOVE to sing, and it's been said my voice is alright!
9. I've flown an airplane! My grandpa owned airplanes when I was little and once he let me fly one... it was one of the most fun things I've ever done!
10. My hair is naturally curly! It goes into big sausage curls, I look like brunette Shirley Temple sometimes.WEBSIIITEEEESKETCH BLOOOOOGGGG